Rain pants for women at HappyRainyDays
Rain pants for women at HappyRainyDays have a long zipper on both sides from bottom to top. This means that the trousers can be put on and taken off quickly, even with shoes on. In addition, the cycling shorts are nice and comfortable at the hips. This is due to the elastic in the waist of the rain pants. These have an extra adjustable cord. The lining of the rain pants for women is made of polyester, which ensures that the pants can easily be put on over the clothing. These pants for women also have an adjustable reflector band at the bottom of the legs (with Velcro). For example, it is possible to tighten or loosen the pipes at the bottom. The rain pants for women from our range therefore offer various advantages, so get them now!
Rain pants with zipper
Our cycling shorts are very practical. For example, we have rain pants with a zipper on the side. These ensure that the trousers are easier to take off when they are soaking wet, but also when you are wearing thick trousers. The rain pants are provided with a continuous zipper. Most rain pants with a side zipper are not very fashionable and are often not worn during the rain. We have paid attention to this because we think it is important that rain pants can also be trendy. That's why our rain pants with a zipper on the side are very stylish! Quickly choose your rain trousers with a full-length zipper and walk around dry the next rain shower!
Wind, waterproof and breathable.
In terms of color and fabric, these rain pants can be very nicely combined with the collection of raincoats and rain capes from Happy Rainy Days.
The outer fabric is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) and has a coating on the inside, which guarantees that the fabric is waterproof. All seams are taped and therefore completely waterproof. The lining is 100% nylon for extra comfort.
- Completely unzips from top to bottom.
- Elastic waist, with additional adjustable cord.
- Reflection on side and bottom.
- Adjustable strap at the bottom of the trouser legs.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or another detergent that preserves the waterproof and breathable properties of the rainwear), without spinning.
- Always wash the products inside out so that the color is best preserved.
Never use fabric softener; this affects the waterproof coating and ensures that the jacket is no longer waterproof.
- Do not dry.
- We advise you to hang up the product if it has become wet, so that it dries properly, without being stuffed up. This reduces the risk of wear on the coating.
These rain pants from Happy Rainy Days are definitely a winner among the rain pants.